Experienced Tug Engineer (3+ years)
Do you want to work in the challenging environment of towage operations in the Carribean region? KSM exclusively carries out all towage operations for her client Buckeye Partners, L.P. at their Buckeye Bahamas Hub in the Caribbean region. KSM is perfectly equipped to handle the many challenges and responsibilities involved in tug management. Our experts provide perfect solutions to match our clients’ expectations. Currently, we have a vacancy for an experienced tug engineer. Do you have what it takes to serve our customer Buckeye according to the highest standards? Then we are looking for you!
- STCW Basic Safety v1/1 cert
- I.S.P.S certification
- 3rd class marine engineer license (preferred)
- Mechanical/marine engineering degree (preferred)
- 3+ years experience (preferred)
- Oversee the operations and maintenance of the vessel, both the mechanical and electrical system;
- Prepare weekly reports of engine and engine room;
- Report technical issues;
- Analyze data to enable the best operational practices.
Working in a challenging and dynamic organization, with the possibility to truly have an impact on our business, people, and environment. We offer a complete package with excellent secondary employment benefits. The package includes among other things:
- A salary that matches your responsibilities and experience;
- An attractive retirement/pension plan;
- Opportunity to work aboard state of the art vessels;
- Extensive learning and (personal) development possibilities;
- Working at a leading towage company in a challenging environment.
How to apply
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject: Tug Engineer Application
Kotug Seabulk Maritime LLC (KSM) is a joint venture between KOTUG International and Seabulk Towing, Inc. KSM exclusively carries out all towage operations for Buckeye Partners, L.P. at their Buckeye Bahamas Hub in the Caribbean region. Kotug Seabulk Maritime LLC deploys four tugboats and a bunker barge to execute all terminal towage operations, including bunker barge assistance. The tug fleet consists of two Rotortugs®, the RT Blackbeard and RT Raptor and two Stern Drives, SD Calypso and SD Junkanoo. KSM combines both Kotug’s and Seabulk Towing’s impeccable reputation, experience, technology, and practical know-how to deliver safe and time-efficient operations.
Back to overview page.