AB – Deckhand
AB – Deckhand
Do you want to work in the challenging environment of towage in the Carribean region? KSM exclusively carries out all towage operations for her client Buckeye Partners, L.P. at their Buckeye Bahamas Hub in the Caribbean region. Do you have what it takes to serve our customer Buckeye according to the highest standards? Then we are looking for you!
- Merchant Mariner’s document (STWC 95/98), A/B preferred
- write and read English, calculate, have estimation skills, possess good verbal presentation and be able to communicate using the radio, speaker, or electronic communication.
- STCW Basic Safety v1/1
- I.S.P.S certification
- Harbor towing experience and/or work experience with tub/barge preferred
- Prepare meals
- Assist crews on the barge at times
- Watch standing duties
- Reporting all accidents resulting in actual or possible damage, including ‘near misses’, to any KSM tug, other vessels or fixed objects to the Master or Mate on watch
- General upkeep and maintenance of the tug and barge along with any other maintenance work that may be directed to do.
Working in a challenging and dynamic organization, with the possibility to truly have an impact on our business, people, and environment. We offer a complete package with excellent secondary employment benefits. The package includes among other things:
- A salary that matches your responsibilities and experience;
- Extensive learning and (personal) development possibilities;
How to apply
Send your CV to email@example.com with subject: AB – Deckhand Application
KSM exclusively carries out all towage operations for Buckeye Partners, L.P. at their Buckeye Bahamas Hub in the Caribbean region. Kotug Seabulk Maritime LLC deploys four tugboats and a bunker barge to execute all terminal towage operations, including bunker barge assistance. The tug fleet consists of two Rotortugs®, the RT Blackbeard and RT Raptor and two Stern Drives, SD Calypso and SD Junkanoo.