Launch AB – Deckhand
Launch AB – Deckhand
Do you want to work in the challenging environment of towage in the Carribean region? KSM exclusively carries out all towage operations for her client Buckeye Partners, L.P. at their Buckeye Bahamas Hub in the Caribbean region. Do you have what it takes to serve our customer Buckeye according to the highest standards? Then we are looking for you!
- write and read English, calculate, have estimation skills, possess good verbal presentation and be able to communicate using the radio, speaker, or electronic communication.
- STCW Basic Safety v1/1
- I.S.P.S certification
- Harbor launch experience and/or work experience with personnel transfer
- Strong technical aptitude and/or technical work experience
- General knowledge or experience in the petroleum industry
- Watch standing duties
- Inspect and conduct rounds in the engine room and other parts of vessel daily
- Assist in making repairs to the vessel and carry out other technical tasks
- Reporting all accidents resulting in actual or possible damage, including ‘near misses’, to any KSM tug, other vessels or fixed objects to the Master or Mate on watch
Working in a challenging and dynamic organization, with the possibility to truly have an impact on our business, people, and environment. We offer a complete package with excellent secondary employment benefits. The package includes among other things:
- A salary that matches your responsibilities and experience;
- Extensive learning and (personal) development possibilities;
How to apply
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject: Launch AB – Deckhand Application
KSM exclusively carries out all towage operations for Buckeye Partners, L.P. at their Buckeye Bahamas Hub in the Caribbean region. Kotug Seabulk Maritime LLC deploys four tugboats and a bunker barge to execute all terminal towage operations, including bunker barge assistance. The tug fleet consists of two Rotortugs®, the RT Blackbeard and RT Raptor and two Stern Drives, SD Calypso and SD Junkanoo.